WarrantyRonbus offers a 180-day (6 month) warranty for the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship.
- Customer must have an account on ronbus.com (create an account here).
- Proof of purchase from an authorized Ronbus distributor is required for paddles purchased outside of Ronbus.com
- Warranty is non-transferable and only valid to the original purchaser.
- Paddle must have been in new condition at the time of purchase.
- This warranty is valid only to products shipped to the US. For customers outside of the US, please contact your Ronbus distributor for warranty claims.
- Defective products will not be refunded. They will be replaced with an equivalent paddle or a replacement part.
- Damage caused by abuse, neglect or accidents is not eligible for warranty.
- Damage caused by the paddle hitting any object other than the ball is not eligible for warranty. This includes the net, fencing, ground and other paddles.
- Damage to the edge guard caused from the paddle scraping the ground during normal play is not covered under warranty.
- Wear and tear on the paddle is not covered under warranty. This includes, but is not limited to, worn grips, ball marks on the paddle face and decreased spin with use.
- Ronbus exercises the full right to judge and determine whether a paddle is covered by our warranty and whether to replace it.
- Customer may be responsible for shipping charges to send the paddle back for evaluation.
- A completed warranty form must accompany your paddle.
- Paddles must be received back at Ronbus within 30 calendar days from the original purchase date. The postmark date or date a return authorization was initiated is irrelevant.
- To be eligible for return, the paddle must have been purchased through Ronbus.com.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs incurred on returns.
- Original shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- For a full refund, items must be in the original condition. They must be in new, unused condition and contain all original packaging. The handle plastic wrap must be intact.
- Hitting any ball with the paddle, scuffs on the edge guard, damage to the grip or marks on the paddle surface qualify the paddle as used.
- Lightly used paddles will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Any paddles Ronbus deems as heavily used, those with excessive scratches or damaged paddles are not eligible for return.
- Being unaware of the return policy before purchase does not void the conditions.
- A refund will be given once the paddle is received and evaluated.
- A completed return form must be included when you return your paddle.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions, to obtain a return form or for warranty claims.